Got a Ghost?
Here is a list of symptoms of supernatural disturbances:
- Your name being said when no one else is in the room
- Knocking within a home or room
- Objects being moved or hidden
- Doors and windows opening or shutting by themselves
- Unusual odors
- Feeling touched by something that isn't there
- "Heaviness" or sense of sadness in the room
- Cold spots in an otherwise warm space
If you have a ghost, it's not always bad, as you'll find in the chapters of the book "Haunted Fairhaven".
We all live with them every day.
If it's a disruption to your life, contact a local psychic who can help.